- 21 Posts
Rooted a few days ago, getting prompted to update
I just rooted a week ago, and today my Verizon S5 prompted me to do an update. Of course I declined.
Does anyone know if there is a way to block this prompt? I assume I should not do the update. Nearly doubled battery life with tweaks so don't plan to do so.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-04-2014, 08:54 AM #2
- By B. Diddy in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 04:08 PM
- By amzi160586 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:47 PM
- By anedge in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 08:52 PM
- By lsutigers03 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2014, 07:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 06:42 PM