- 8 Posts
Stock ROM avail if I want to revert after root?
I have a TMO S5 and want to root so I can fix the external sd card issue. I use FX Explorer extensively and now it is basically useless. I do not even know how to root but know it voids warranty so I want to be sure I can put the stock ROM back on just in case.
Any help appreciated!
Sent from my SM-G900T using TapatalkHTC Amaze 4G - Stock ROM w/ ICS - 64GB SD - T-Mobile
- 08-11-2014, 12:01 PM #2
- 08-13-2014, 12:34 AM #4
- By mgindi26 in forum LG G3Replies: 17Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:19 AM
- By Jomar P in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:47 PM
- By smorin71 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 08:45 PM