Hey guys I've got a couple questions.
1st. The backup shows to be over 1 gig. Can I delete that?
2nd. It shows something about gvoice+ at the top see picture. I deleted that app awhile back but it was an apk download and was kinda funky. Had to use a different app to even uninstall it.
Posted via Nokia 6230 (I play snake)
- 08-22-2014, 04:42 PM #2
- 317 Posts
Re: Titanium Backup
To get rid of this, bring up the soft menu (lower lefthand corner menu softkey), and tap "Filters" under "General". Once there, tap "Clear" and the check mark at the top of that screen. This clears that filter, executes the Clear, and you'll be back to normal.
Took me a while to figure out how to clear those things, too...Titanium Backup is not exactly intuitive, although it is very useful.
- By Octaviannn in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:18 AM
- By Mrrikki in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 05:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:31 PM
- By Anselm Lee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:15 AM