- 08-15-2014, 09:28 AM #2
- 08-15-2014, 10:15 AM #4
- 08-15-2014, 05:13 PM #5
- 08-16-2014, 06:21 PM #6
- 08-16-2014, 06:34 PM #7
- 08-16-2014, 06:37 PM #8
Re: Verizon - installed OTA update, will towel root work?
Alternately you can do the following.
Why not just take the Ota then reroot? If you want to root your phone and want to keep it working you have to go through the trouble to do it. It's not difficult take the Ota flash the old kernel root and flash the new kernel...... Viola updated AND root
- By blah2623 in forum Android GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2014, 01:55 AM
- By dipkid in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:38 PM
- By freightguy70 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:44 PM
- By carbear02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:46 AM