- 6 Posts
CSC or PDA or PHONE when flashing back to Stock Rom
I have a small question, which I guess I already know the answer for, but I want to be 100% sure not to brick my phone.
I flashed my S5 with AllianceROM and want to reflash my Stock-Rom.
When choosing my version on Sammobile I have 3 options:
Switzerland (Swisscom) 2014 July 4.4.2 G900FXXU1ANG2
Switzerland (Swisscom) 2014 May 4.4.2 G900FXXU1ANE2
Switzerland (Swisscom) 2014 April 4.4.2 G900FXXU1ANCE
In my device Info, the baseband-version is G900FXXU1ANCE, so I guess I have to install this version?
What confuses me is, that when I do the *#1234# I get:
As I guess the most important "number" here is the CP, I would have went and installed the ANCE version. Is that correct?
I hope someone can help me here.
My phone was bought without carrier branding in switzerland and is used in a sunrise contract in switzerland.
- 08-26-2014, 10:53 AM #2
Use the last firmware listed. The one that matches your device's baseband.... And select AP when flashing the ROM. It is the same thing as PDA on older versions of Odin.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 08-26-2014, 11:44 AM #4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:14 PM
- By Juan Pagnutti in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:28 AM
- By Thatlankyguy03 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:13 AM