- 58 Posts
Is it worth it?
Hi guys. I have a new S5, but it won't register to a T-Mobile network. I want to try to say "screw this, let's install a custom rom";
I need help here.
I think I'll have a friend of mine help, but I need to find this "right ROM".
Can I please get some good suggestions on very good and detailed YOUTUBE videos of the rom you are suggesting. Thanx
P.S. If I can find good video instructions, maybe do it myself?
- 08-27-2014, 11:35 AM #2
Re: Is it worth it?
Is there such a ROM called "Right ROM"? If so, search XDA since that's going to be your best bet with finding ROMs. Also, you'll need to be rooted and follow the instructions of the ROM developer to get it loaded.
Regarding T-Mobile, have you checked your SIM? Contact the carrier for further assistance with activating it.
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 20Last Post: 01-28-2015, 06:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:27 PM
- By mackie99 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 16Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:07 AM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 18Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:08 AM
- By Thomas Anderson2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:01 PM