Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Help; with (Private Mode and S-Health, After rooting or installing xposed

How are friends ?, I open a new post to see if anyone could help ..

I have read in several other places that the private option mode and S-Health stop working; after rooting or installing xposed? my question is:

Private Mode and S-Health (They work after rooting)?
    Private Mode and S-Health (Not working after installing xposed)?

I do not get the answer in any place ... I just want to root my device to remove a file; found in system; this drinking battery of my device.

Greetings !!

Model: G900H

Default Re: Help; with (Private Mode and S-Health, After rooting or installing xposed

Yes, after rooting the phone does present problems with both private modes and S-Health. Though you can fix the S Health issues by making some changes in the build.prop. Just search for "How to fix S Health after root" on Google.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Help; with (Private Mode and S-Health, After rooting or installing xposed

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidProf View Post
    Yes, after rooting the phone does present problems with both private modes and S-Health. Though you can fix the S Health issues by making some changes in the build.prop. Just search for "How to fix S Health after root" on Google.
    Thank you very much friend; I was pretty confused about it but ready; all great .. This morning; I decided to root my phone; I had problem loading the cf-autoroot (cache) but finally I could complete the process .. Try resetting; the counter; with triangle away but had no success ...

In the stock recovery:
    Binary: Custom (1)
    System Status: Official

In triangle away:
    Binary: Custom (11)
    System Status: Official

There should be only 1 ...

I would like to leave it Official state to be aware of the major or minor updates. There will be some way to do it?

Thank you, everyone ...