- 6 Posts
help with root
Hello. i would like to root my At&t samsung galaxy S5. It is on firmware 4.4.2. I did some research and am a bit confused and am in need of some help.
1. How can I check to see if my s5 is fully capable of getting rooted?
2. Is rooting safe and is At&t able to find out I rooted my device? Is there a fix if my device gets bricked?
3. Is it true towelroot does not trip knox so my warranty will not be voided after root?
4. Which rooting method is the best?
5. Which updates will cause root to not work? For ex: Theres a security update. Will this break root or is it safe to update anything as long as I stay on the 4.4.2 kitkat software?
- 09-02-2014, 06:54 PM #2
- 09-02-2014, 06:55 PM #3
- 09-02-2014, 06:56 PM #4
- 09-03-2014, 10:14 PM #5
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:43 AM
- By rcoop45 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:13 PM
- By Hybrid2014 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 04:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:44 PM