1st Time Poster With A Couple of Questions of Features I would like your help in getting

shimsha2005

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I converted from a jailbroken iphone 4 to samsung galaxy s5 which I have now rooted.

I hope you guys can help me with some questions and/or steer me with the right word to google to get a solution.

1. In Settings -> Accessibility -> Dexterity and interaction, I have turned on Assistant Menu. The problem is that the assistant menu keeps on turning off / disappearing on its on. I can't find a solution, can anyone help with this?

2. How do I remove the warning that says to close the charging cover port when I unplug a charger and how do I remove the warning to attach the back lid securely when I turn on my phone.

3. How do I get messages from apps like 'WhatsApp' to stop asking me to update or other app to stop asking me to rate their app.

4. Is the best question for anyone, because I don't know how and it is annoying and I can't find an answer, how do you turn off turn by turn instructions in Navigon. So annoying, you can put the phone on mute, but I want to hear podcasts simultaneously and the turn by turn goes over the podcasts.

Thanks a lot.

shimsha2005

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Also,

I would like to ask another question that I am great difficulty dealing with.

During the camera function. When the battery reaches 15% or lower, I can no longer use the flash when taking photos.

When the battery reaches 5% or lower, I can no longer use the camera function at all.

How can I override this feature and be able to take flash photography even until the battery gets low as 2% and essentially turns off.

Thanks so much.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463