Introduction ... and questions

BBGary

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello to Android Nation,
From my account name it is possible to say that I am a Blackberry refuge. I decided to make the move to Galaxy S5 and so i upgraded one of my Telus lines.
Here I start with problems and questions:
1. I am using corporate Rogers line and asking is it worth to flash Rogers stock ROM?
2. If yes, what is the way to go: my model number is: SM-G900W8, BUILD number KOT46H.G900W8VLU1ANF3, Baseband version: G900W8VLU1ANF3.
3. if not, to get rid of the TElus stuff, what is the way to flash custom ROM and what would you recommend:):p

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello to Android Nation,
From my account name it is possible to say that I am a Blackberry refuge. I decided to make the move to Galaxy S5 and so i upgraded one of my Telus lines.
Here I start with problems and questions:
1. I am using corporate Rogers line and asking is it worth to flash Rogers stock ROM?
2. If yes, what is the way to go: my model number is: SM-G900W8, BUILD number KOT46H.G900W8VLU1ANF3, Baseband version: G900W8VLU1ANF3.
3. if not, to get rid of the TElus stuff, what is the way to flash custom ROM and what would you recommend:):p

Welcome to the Android Community!

I'm confused. Are you on Telus or Rogers? If you want to remove bloatware, you only need to root in order to remove it. As for the corporate line, I don't see why you would need a Stock Rom for your corporate line. It's just the sim card that makes a difference.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! As I am understanding everything, you have 2 lines. I would leave the corporate line alone. If anything gets messed up, they can make you pay for the device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34