Haptic feedback with Power Saving on - How to re-enable?

ShaneA1

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
So I've had to wipe my phone one time, before I did, I use to have haptic feedback on the Menu and Back buttons no matter if Power Saving was on or not, but one day it just stopped working, and would only work if Power Saving was off. I wiped my phone and it was working again, and that's when I realized what caused it to stop.

When I held the Power Saving icon and got to Power saving mode, I [accidentally] opened the 'Restrict performance' tab and it reads:
SS.jpg
and just leaves it like that until you reset the phone...

No one else seems to care about this, because I cannot find anything that remedies this issue except for disabling Power Saving (which I try not to do, because it really works for me) I want to re-enable the vibration feedback without resetting my phone again. Is there any way to do this that anyone knows of? Or would someone be willing to make an Xposed module? :-\

adammillward

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I've found a solution to this as I had the exact same problem. If you press and hold on the power saving option, so that it bring up the selection of options that you uploaded. Then what you need to do is untick the option that says CPU performance. And that's it! At least it worked for me anyway. Let me know if it works.