Not Sure...?

anon9054426

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I am not sure what is the exact issue or how to go about figuring it out I rooted my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 using this method:

galaxys5root.com/galaxy-s5-root/how-to-root-galaxy-s5/

And I thought everything was fine but the last couple of day my phone has started to restart on its own or it gets stuck on the SAMSUNG Loading Screen where its all black with blue squares coming from behind.

In terms of rooted apps I have installed on my phone are: AdAway, SetCPU, Greenify, Titanium Backup.

I also had Cerberus, JuiceDefender Ultimate.

Now I am new to this as obvious as it is but I am wondering if there is something conflicting with each other like 2 apps or...?

Also but rooting my phone the way it states in the link above, I cannot access the recovery mode it just goes to a yellow triangle and states that access is denied. So I really don't know what to do. I think the route I'd like to take is to remove CWMRecovery and re-do root access or...?

Please help if possible thank you...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure what is the exact issue or how to go about figuring it out I rooted my SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 using this method:

galaxys5root.com/galaxy-s5-root/how-to-root-galaxy-s5/

And I thought everything was fine but the last couple of day my phone has started to restart on its own or it gets stuck on the SAMSUNG Loading Screen where its all black with blue squares coming from behind.

In terms of rooted apps I have installed on my phone are: AdAway, SetCPU, Greenify, Titanium Backup.

I also had Cerberus, JuiceDefender Ultimate.

Now I am new to this as obvious as it is but I am wondering if there is something conflicting with each other like 2 apps or...?

Also but rooting my phone the way it states in the link above, I cannot access the recovery mode it just goes to a yellow triangle and states that access is denied. So I really don't know what to do. I think the route I'd like to take is to remove CWMRecovery and re-do root access or...?

Please help if possible thank you...

Welcome to the forums. Let me take a look at the site you referred to.

Edit: Carrier and Android version, please.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Actually, nevermind....I think one of the replies in the comment section of the site may be what you are looking for. Roughly the 4th reply down (Apr 15 2014, 12:55 am), is the author's reply of pulling the battery before it reboots, or even unchecking Auto reboot in Odin, then doing a battery pull.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692