where is rom zip file

naresh bathula

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Am rooted my device.samsung galaxy S5 SM G900H.when I installing a rom into recovery mode the zip file is not showing in the recovery mode..I copied the file in the sd card and 2nd time in device memory also but not in the folder..plez help.

Posted via the Android Central App

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Am rooted my device.samsung galaxy S5 SM G900H.when I installing a rom into recovery mode the zip file is not showing in the recovery mode..I copied the file in the sd card and 2nd time in device memory also but not in the folder..plez help.

Which custom Recovery are you using?

Post a link to the custom ROM you are attempting to flash.

naresh bathula

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I put the zip file in the phone memory also but no use.my frnd s4 mobile is showing the other zip file in recovery mode.what happen to my device.plez help me and fix this issue...

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I put the zip file in the phone memory also but no use.my frnd s4 mobile is showing the other zip file in recovery mode.what happen to my device.plez help me and fix this issue...

Are you sure that you are searching in the right pathways in your custom recovery?

Is custom recovery showing other files that are on the same storage?

As per my post #2... what custom recovery are you using?

naresh bathula

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
One more information the gapps file zip is visible to me in recovery mode.but rom zip is not visible in it.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
One more information the gapps file zip is visible to me in recovery mode.but rom zip is not visible in it.

Is the ROM file in .zip format or is it a .tar file, (maybe inside a .zip file that needs to be extracted first), that has to be installed via Odin?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
The rom file is in .zip format..am not extracted it..

This appears to be the ROM you are attempting to flash. Am I correct?

[V4.0!][ROM][30/04/2015][STABLE]SpaceRocket Rom S5 (G900H&F) Full S6 Experience!

You have installed the BOD4 G900H bootloader and modem?

You have rooted your phone and installed a custom recovery? Use Root Checker, free from the Play Store to check that you are rooted.

You have installed and successfully configured SuperSU?

You have the ROM .zip and a gapps .zip file on your phone's memory, ready to flash in recovery mode but you can only find the gapps .zip file and not the ROM file? (I have downloaded the ROM file and it is indeed a Recovery flash .zip file)

Am I correct on all of the above?

naresh bathula

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes sir ur right...all the information ur giving is correct..thanQ for taking risk about my pblm..OK sir am going to check the supersu

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary