s5 sm-g903w rooted (sorta) Says supersu binary not installed and now can't connect to virgin mobile

VancityBambi

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
So my bf rooted my phone. Originaly the new contract was set up thru virgin and with an LG phone. I got the Samsung s5 neo and the chip worked in it for weeks. (Bf said he rooted the phone and when I'd go to an app that required root it would give me error messages about supersu and busy box not installed correctly ) so I deleted and really installed the PRO versions of them and still supersu says binary not installed properly and SU can't install. I DON'T know how to zip,flash,mount or anything like that someone PLLEASE give me step by step how to either UNROOT or fix the binary. Because ever since this has happened I can't make or receive texts or calls and I can't connect to virgins mobile network!!! Gawd I hate this stuff

Posted via the Android Central App

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
So my bf rooted my phone. Originaly the new contract was set up thru virgin and with an LG phone. I got the Samsung s5 neo and the chip worked in it for weeks. (Bf said he rooted the phone and when I'd go to an app that required root it would give me error messages about supersu and busy box not installed correctly ) so I deleted and really installed the PRO versions of them and still supersu says binary not installed properly and SU can't install. I DON'T know how to zip,flash,mount or anything like that someone PLLEASE give me step by step how to either UNROOT or fix the binary. Because ever since this has happened I can't make or receive texts or calls and I can't connect to virgins mobile network!!! Gawd I hate this stuff

Posted via the Android Central App

Hello and welcome to Android Central VancityBambi!

Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Before I can attempt to either fix your root or revert you back to an unrooted, stock Samsung firmware, I will need to know your exact firmware details as per #1.8 of 42 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz