Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By viper31573
  • 1 Post By Cnorris92
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default samsung galaxy S5

  2. #2  
    NoYankees44's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    Viper

    Default Re: samsung galaxy S5

    Hmmm i just dont see them doing it this soon. February is an odd time to launch a phone in general. Its kind of the "off" season.
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: samsung galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    Hmmm i just dont see them doing it this soon. February is an odd time to launch a phone in general. Its kind of the "off" season.
    even more reason to release it then. release it when the others arent. why release your flagship phone around the same time as everyone else?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: samsung galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by viper31573 View Post
    even more reason to release it then. release it when the others arent. why release your flagship phone around the same time as everyone else?
    To go head to head with others
  5. #5  

    Default Re: samsung galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by viper31573 View Post
    even more reason to release it then. release it when the others arent. why release your flagship phone around the same time as everyone else?
    To crush them and ruin their sales and not let them enjoy a free run at the market. Do you think the htc one would have done better has the s4 not Been out around the same time? It's genius, samsung owns the game.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  6. #6  

    Default Re: samsung galaxy S5

    And PEOPLE are saying they would leave Samsung to join apple if they release it within that time frame. I skipped the S4 because of obvious reasons, But I'll be getting the S5 if the price isn't to high. I'll never own anything apple let alone a phone. I can't be locked down like that, I like the customization
    Quote Originally Posted by epicness4G View Post
    To crush them and ruin their sales and not let them enjoy a free run at the market. Do you think the htc one would have done better has the s4 not Been out around the same time? It's genius, samsung owns the game.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    lesir likes this.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: samsung galaxy S5

    February is normally for HTC. But with HTC going with Amazon, Samsung might want to parallel that cycle.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: samsung galaxy S5

    needs to be a speedy
  9. #9  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    6,743 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: samsung galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshuvinod View Post
    needs to be a speedy
    Speedy device? I'm sure it will be more than speedy. Still, there's always more to be wanted

Similar Threads

  1. Replacement for Rearth Ringke slim case for Galaxy Nexus
    By BJB1 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:24 AM
  2. Wake/Sleep cases for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    By nanook626 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:32 PM
  3. GALAXY S3 screen wont work
    By Benny Kurman in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 07:32 PM
  4. Samsung Note 3 Termometer App?
    By ihabstech in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:52 AM
  5. Is this Samsung Galaxy S4 fake?
    By tonygilmore in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:22 AM

Posting Permissions

B