Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ndira
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S5 Rumors

Any substance to the rumor that it will be all aluminum like the HTC One? Will that mean the battery will no longer be accessible like on the S4? I'd like to see it stay like the S4.

Global Posts
    6,280 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: Galaxy S5 Rumors

Making it aluminum would be nice a and just because its aluminum doesn't mean it can't have a removable battery, and mSD card. It just means it'd aluminum with an aluminum battery cover. I think many people would like that, including myself.

G Pad 8.3
    Live long and prosper.

Yup aluminum back doesn't mean nothing removable, the HTC one max has an aluminum removable back, and I would love Samsung to do this but I don't think they will, I think they need a major overhaul if touchwiz as its getting a bit long in the tooth, 4.3 jellybean looks like gingerbread did

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    285 Global Posts

If they get rid of removable battery I will be so upset. That's the only reason I still have Samsung phones

I don't care as long as the battery is still removable. I'm not a fan of non removable batteries.They tend to be expensive to replace.
    honex97 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by angry english View Post
    Yup aluminum back doesn't mean nothing removable, the HTC one max has an aluminum removable back, and I would love Samsung to do this but I don't think they will, I think they need a major overhaul if touchwiz as its getting a bit long in the tooth, 4.3 jellybean looks like gingerbread did

the samsung captivate which was a galaxy s, was metal and had a removable battery

Quote Originally Posted by ndira View Post
    I don't care as long as the battery is still removable. I'm not a fan of non removable batteries.They tend to be expensive to replace.
    True, but if Samsung could manage a Motorola Droid Maxx type battery it would be worth it. 8 hours of screen time is worth it to me.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

I would be fine with a non removable battery if it was a a big battery. They should also make it waterproof.

I wouldn't mind either way. It's not like I take my battery out on a daily basis or anything like that
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Global Posts
    6,613 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    I wouldn't mind either way. It's not like I take my battery out on a daily basis or anything like that
    You should
    I haven't plugged in my phone in weeks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

rumors are always playing their role i think the competitors always looking for this to make rumors