Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ffejjj
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any potential release dates rumored for the S5?

I was about to get a Note 3 but I came to this website and see a lot of info on the S5 coming out in the 1qtr of 14 so I might as well wait a bit longer. Just wondering if there are any release dates thrown out there that might be true.

Global Posts
    13,777 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Any potential release dates rumored for the S5?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBarryNewb View Post
    I was about to get a Note 3 but I came to this website and see a lot of info on the S5 coming out in the 1qtr of 14 so I might as well wait a bit longer. Just wondering if there are any release dates thrown out there that might be true.
    As far as I know, that is all rumor. Last I saw, the rumored release was April, but I would not count on that until Samsung releases it. The big thing is they still have to announce the device.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

Take this with a grain of salt but when I was in trying to have my One fixed the Sprint rep told me they'd be selling s5's in late March. It was a corporate store but I don't think he'd know... Like I said "grain of salt"

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    Ambassador
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

ROM
    CM 9.1

They released the last 3 in Spring so, probably anywhere from April-June.. I'd say it will be out by Mid-May.

According to Wikipedia
    S4 (End of April)
    S3 (End of May)
    S2 (Beginning of May)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBarryNewb View Post
    I'm also looking for rumoured release dates for S5 and according to most sources it could be mid of may. considering that you havent bought note 3 yet, waiting for s5 would be totally worth it as is already february now.