Will there be a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini?
It seems that the pendulum might be swinging back a little bit to smaller phones, as we see the modest success of phones like the S4 Mini, Droid Mini, and Z1 Compact. Do you think this all but assures an S5 Mini?
- 02-09-2014, 11:23 PM #2
- 02-10-2014, 08:06 AM #3
Re: Will there be a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini?
I think the success has been because of the smaller size AND specs. People like the lower price on a premium-looking phone. Samsung doesn't have much of a reason, imo, to change that model at this point.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-10-2014, 11:27 AM #4
- By tate thielfoldt in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:52 PM
- By Stephen_tech92 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:54 PM
- By Jolteon Rey in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:42 AM
- By jaminicole in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2014, 09:35 PM
- By jaminicole in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2014, 09:34 PM