Galaxy S5 to feature eye-scanning technology?
With the S3, we saw Samsung add a few eye-scanning features like SmartStay into their TouchWiz software. The S4 and Note 3 expanded on that by adding SmartScroll and SmartPause
The problem is that some of these features only worked in certain conditions or at certain times.
Will Samsung include these again and will they improve their functionality or will they completely remove the ones that don't work as well?
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 02-10-2014, 03:42 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S5 to feature eye-scanning technology?
My biggest problem with those features was they failed more often when people wore eyeglasses. I think they should remove those features and use the ones that work.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
- "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By shaby in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2014, 10:29 AM
- By gamefreak715 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 04-11-2014, 04:52 AM
- By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:18 PM
- By Glantz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 17Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:54 AM
- By Almostlastplace in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:36 PM