Anyone switching to S5?

Yathani

May 21, 2013
Visit site
What feature that would makes you switch from note 3 to S5?

I can't wait for February 24th

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

The only feature that would make me switch is if it had a larger screen than the note 3.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Not planning on it yet. I'll wait for the note 4. It will or should have all the features of the s5 plus more. I'll go for that.

Rockin my Note 3

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Nothing. I can't go down to a smaller screen with the S5,

And I've read rumors the Note 4 will be released, or at least announced around September.... Not that far away :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
No it will be too small lol
I've had an S4 and I prefer my original note and Note 3. I need to stick to the note line I think :)

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Connie Litrenta

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site

Nothing would make me switch from the Note 3 simply because of the S Pen which is one of the main reasons I bought this phone. No doubt the S5 will be pretty nice but I'm truly loving my N3 and the S Pen is the icing on the cake. I did see a very interesting phone yesterday. I wouldn't switch to it but it definitely worth a glance - LG Flex - now why didn't they think of that before? lol

Yathani

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Nothing would make me switch from the Note 3 simply because of the S Pen which is one of the main reasons I bought this phone. No doubt the S5 will be pretty nice but I'm truly loving my N3 and the S Pen is the icing on the cake. I did see a very interesting phone yesterday. I wouldn't switch to it but it definitely worth a glance - LG Flex - now why didn't they think of that before? lol

Did you really like the curved display !!? I haven't seen it on person but I think it will be hard to hold / work on.

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I was going to get one until I heard my S3 is getting kit kat. Now I'm holding onto this thing for awhile.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

droidguy15

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Nope. I've had the Captivate, S2, S3, and S4. I've also had the MotoX for about 24 hours. I love the Note 3 and will stick with it for now. I have my S4 as a backup. I must say that the Note 3 is probably the best phone I've had (even though I say that with all Samsung phones) and I am very happy with it. Let's see what the Note 4 brings to the table.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes the note 4 is what I will patiently wait for. I have had the S3 and S4 and no doubt the S5 will be a great phone but I then opted to switch to the Note series and the 3 is just brilliant so that is where I am at right now.

alhc78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am definitely waiting to see what the S5 will have to offer. It will take a lot to switch. This is my 2nd note 3. I got it in October and had lots of problems with it. Besides the software problems I could not get use to the size. Ended up returning it and got the Nexus 5 ... missed Samsung and just a few days ago got another note. I am having no software problems on this note :) Got a much thinner case and I can honestly say I am 100% Happy this time around. As I said it will take a WOW I Got to have that feel to switch. Plus knowing what the S5 has will help us Note people get a feel of things we can expect to see on the upcoming Note 4.

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
With the newly renovated tmobile jump program I'm actually eligible for upgrade as soon as the S5 is expected to drop so if all looks good then I might consider it. There were some issues with the Note 3 that bugged me and still do. And then there is the size obviously that can get a bit unruly at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs