Chances of an S5 Zoom?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm no sales expert, but it strikes me that the S4 Zoom wasn't a huge seller (although it was definitely a niche item). What do you think the chances are of an S5 Zoom? Would anyone be interested in one?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, the Galaxy Gear, according to many was a flop in terms of sales, and yet it was the biggest-selling smartwatch of the year, enough to warrant a sequel (even if the rumors point to it being Tizen-powered and not Android-powered).

As for the Zoom... I just couldn't see myself getting the S4 one, and the idea still remains for the S5 if it comes out. It's just too bulky for it to be a phone. If it was bulky all throughout the body, like an 'old' phone, then I'd be OK, but this thing is thin on the sides and huge on the middle... I can't imagine using that comfortably. But like you say, this is a niche item after all.

abazigal

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Samsung will probably update their zoom line of smartphones, but currently, I see no reason for typing it's name to the S line of phones. They don't even share any common traits or features!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie