screen protector maker put S5 picture on Amazon.com website
I was browsing on Amazon and saw this.... what are the chances that the S5 will really look this ugly?
Disclaimer: this screen protector is one of those al-cheapo ones... not recommended.
Mobling® Premium Ultra Clear HD Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV (3 PACK)
Price: $0.01 + $5.98 shipping
Note: $5.98 shipping when purchased from Mobling. Not eligible for Amazon Prime.
This item will be released on March 15, 2014.
Ships from and sold by Mobling.
Link: Amazon.com: Mobling® Premium Ultra Clear HD Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV (3 PACK): Cell Phones & Accessories
- 02-19-2014, 08:20 AM #2
You're right, it is freaking ugly. Is it really the S5? Absolutely no way.
1. The S5 is rumored to have a fingerprint scanner, and is almost guaranteed to retain the physical home button.
2. No TouchWiz. The UI on that render is nearly stock Android. I just don't see Samsung ever doing that.
3. Its ugly as heck. I doubt even Samsung designers would make a phone like that.
Looks to me like they Googled S5 renders and pulled the first one that popped up.
Posted from my Nexus 5Be sure and hit the thanks button if anything I said was helpful to you!
- 02-19-2014, 08:46 AM #3
Re: screen protector maker put S5 picture on Amazon.com website
I agree with Chadthebuilder. Definitely doesn't look like a possible S5 render. It's likely that we'll start to see more of these and possible leaks as we get closer to the announcement.
- 02-19-2014, 09:54 PM #4
- 02-19-2014, 11:46 PM #5
- 02-20-2014, 12:55 AM #7
- 02-20-2014, 03:46 PM #8
- 02-20-2014, 09:05 PM #9
- By JohnW78 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 11-14-2014, 04:49 PM
- By B. Diddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2014, 09:32 PM
- By melidilious in forum Samsung Captivate GlideReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:33 AM
- By Keti Khachidze in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:46 AM
- By Beth Clarke in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:25 AM