Release date for GS5 leaked.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It may be true. Samsung would want to stay ahead of HTC and others who are pushing back earlier release time frames.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Possibly true, but they are still a business, and you don't get ahead or stay ahead by letting everyone else beat you to releases.

Not necessarily, but im sure no one knows HTC phones like the One exist. At least in New York, as I've never even seen one outside of inside of a store. I only see Samsung and apple.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Looking at the leaked images of the new HTC M8 it doesnt look like anything new, on the outside that is. At least with Samsung they change it up each year, looks like HTC are following in Apples foot steps and having a new designed device every 2 years

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I see myself picking one up, that is if I can part with my Nexus 5 though. I'm from the UK so I'm not sure if the middle of March release date is a global date or not.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I see myself picking one up, that is if I can part with my Nexus 5 though. I'm from the UK so I'm not sure if the middle of March release date is a global date or not.

Nice. I have the Nexus 5 and really enjoy it. I know there are other devices on the market with better specs and those coming to market soon. But the N5 works for me and is a good device.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Nice. I have the Nexus 5 and really enjoy it. I know there are other devices on the market with better specs and those coming to market soon. But the N5 works for me and is a good device.

I think the Nexus 5 is a great phone, I had the Samsung Galaxy S4 a few months back, but I didnt use any of its gimmick features, so there was no need to have a high end phone when the Nexus 5 fits all my needs and more. I say that now, but as soon as I see what the S5 has to offer I will end up buying it lol. I will trade it in for the new HTC a few months down the line, trade that in for the new LG G3 and by Winter next year i'll be on my Nexus 6 :D

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! With this be your first Galaxy device?

Heck no....lol. I'm a self confessed phone......hooker. haha. I started with the S2, then the S3, Note 2, S3, S4, Note 3, and back again to the S4 - for now. :D

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I think the Nexus 5 is a great phone, I had the Samsung Galaxy S4 a few months back, but I didnt use any of its gimmick features, so there was no need to have a high end phone when the Nexus 5 fits all my needs and more. I say that now, but as soon as I see what the S5 has to offer I will end up buying it lol. I will trade it in for the new HTC a few months down the line, trade that in for the new LG G3 and by Winter next year i'll be on my Nexus 6 :D

C'mon.....inside you know you want this bad boy.....Haha. Such a great feeling to crack open the box to a new device!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12