AT&T Agent somewhat confirmed a release date for the S5

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
So I went on a live chat to see how the pre-order process would work since I'm on the AT&T NEXT Program.

The agent happened to spill this part of the conversation that i attached

So it sounds like they'll start the pre-order process in March with release of the phone itself in early April.
Assuming that the rep i talked to knew that kind of information. But you never know. Gotta take each bit of information you can get i guess.

Attachments

• Galaxy S5 possible release.jpg
    Galaxy S5 possible release.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 73

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So I went on a live chat to see how the pre-order process would work since I'm on the AT&T NEXT Program.

The agent happened to spill this part of the conversation that i attached

So it sounds like they'll start the pre-order process in March with release of the phone itself in early April.
Assuming that the rep i talked to knew that kind of information. But you never know. Gotta take each bit of information you can get i guess.

You pretty much re posting what we already know..Everyone knows its march/april but no one knows when post us with something we havent seen before

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
You pretty much re posting what we already know..Everyone knows its march/april but no one knows when post us with something we havent seen before

Wow was just posting this for carrier specific people who were interested. Carriers tend to release at all separate dates (sometimes a month or so apart) so i figured it'd be helpful.

Reply with something that's actually useful next time.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Wow was just posting this for carrier specific people who were interested. Carriers tend to release at all separate dates (sometimes a month or so apart) so i figured it'd be helpful.

I'm sure he didn't mean to sound like he did. Just there seems to be a lot of duplicate threads repeating the same information or asking questions that no one has answers to yet, etc

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

This was useful to me....thanks man!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
It's speculated that the device will launch in March, but who will sell it on launch day is not known. US carriers tend to delay their launches, sometimes by a few week's or months. I don't expect much of a delay with this device given its reach. April release on AT&T sounds very possible - Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

DETERMINOLOGY

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
It's speculated that the device will launch in March, but who will sell it on launch day is not known. US carriers tend to delay their launches, sometimes by a few week's or months. I don't expect much of a delay with this device given its reach. April release on AT&T sounds very possible - Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Most def they dont need to delay their release for to long and most def im looking into getting the s5 if the specs is right on monday

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I found your post helpful and any news is well news.