Galaxy S5: Release Dates & Order/Shipping Discussion

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
There are no doubt going to be many people placing orders and eagerly awaiting shipping confirmations... let's keep it all in here. :)

US carriers confirm Galaxy S5 release
Samsung Galaxy S5, Gear 2, and Gear Fit launching April 11 worldwide

Sprint: Sprint will offer their Sprint Spark enabled Galaxy S5 in April. More details, including pricing and availability will be made available in the coming weeks. You can preregister and enter to win a Galaxy S5 smartphone or a $100 Visa gift card at www.sprint.com/galaxys5.

Radio Shack: Radio Shack is starting pre-registration for the Galaxy S5 today. You can do this in-store, or by visiting RadioShack ? Do It Together.

US Cellular: USCC confirms that they will be carrying the Galaxy S5, and will share ordering information as soon as they can.

T-Mobile and MetroPCS: The Galaxy S5 will be coming to T-Mobile and MetroPCS in April. Pricing and availability information will be made available in the coming weeks. Customers can register for more information about the Galaxy S5 on T-Mobile ? and enter to win one ? right here. Customers can register for more information about the Galaxy S5 on MetroPCS ? and enter to win one ? right here.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Sprint Galaxy S5 coming "April 2014"

https://twitter.com/sprint/status/438040696835309568

7lPYm9U.jpg

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sprint Galaxy S5 coming "April 2014"

I'll be looking forward to playing with one at a carrier store :p

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Release date for GS5 leaked.

I'm guessing April release for Gold Men & Women Hockey Champions. :p j/p

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Release date for GS5 leaked.

Hmmmm Verizon "Coming Soon" I remember the good ol HTC Thunderbolt coming soon meant the next quarter to Verizon

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S5 Release Dates & Order/Shipping Discussion

I was at Verizon yesterday and I questioned the sales clerk on when the GS5 will arrive on VZW and she said the beginning of April. She didn't say a specific date though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

isdoo

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

Any news on sim free version in the US?

I know that some are listing it in the UK, but not seen anything in the USA.

Thanks

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I was at Verizon yesterday and I questioned the sales clerk on when the GS5 will arrive on VZW and she said the beginning of April. She didn't say a specific date though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

While I would normally just say store reps know less than a kindergartner on anything, I do have a feeling all US carriers will have this out within the first week. Too bad Verizon will be LAST as usual, likley a Tues/Thurs launch after AT&T, T-Mo, Sprint get theirs out on 4-11-14

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Man I want this phone!!

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app