Share your Galaxy S5 screenshots!

Chevy_Guy05

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
3epu2uha.jpg
gesu7y2u.jpg

Simple and mostly stock... Tried nova launcher for about 5 mins the second day I had the phone and went back to touch wiz. Coming from apple I feel like I still have plenty of customization. I may try it again soon.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Is there a trick to getting a screenshot of the lock screen? I have tried the motion of waving my palm over it (this works fine with the home screen but not the lock screen) and the power & home button at the same time but nothing works.

psychspirit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I love your wallpaper and icons! Care to share? lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app

Thanks! I found it under flowers in the app called HD wallpapers. I'm using nova launcher. The icons is glo icon pack.

I had to set the columns in nova to 5 I think.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

psychspirit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
That icon pack is called Glo and it is one of my favorites too....I use it a lot. It looks great on that wallpaper! Dark backgrounds are also great - in fact it works well with a lot of backgrounds, that's why it's a good one! :)

Very nice Psychspirit!

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Chevy_Guy05

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Is there a trick to getting a screenshot of the lock screen? I have tried the motion of waving my palm over it (this works fine with the home screen but not the lock screen) and the power & home button at the same time but nothing works.

I can hold home button and lock button until the screen flashes. Screenshot will be in your pictures.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk