I can't WAIT to get the Galaxy S5

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: I can't WAIT to get the S5

It is definitely going to be a great device. it's almost laughable that people are disappointed in a device that they haven't used or seen yet. Specs don't tell the whole story. We need to see the feature set too and be able to evaluate the performance. It could be the smoothest device on the market.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Just wait til the new htc one comes out and looks similar to last years, yet everyone will love it. Funny how when its samsung everyone bashes

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

I'm honestly a little excited about this phone. It's like a better version of my note 3 I had to sell :(

RyMac04

BB Convert
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

Now what to do with my old Nexus? I've never been able to "save" an old device since my previous device was a Storm 2. 32GB and Wifi seem like this could make a pretty good music/apps device? I doubt it has any trade-in or resell value.

Xzibit3

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

Coming from the Galaxy Note 1, this is a major update for me. I can't wait to get this device!

natefish

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm with other S3 owners in this thread: looks good to me. I like that it is meant to be durable and the camera looks awesome. I do want to see what HTC puts out first, though, and I also want to see if AT&T will carry the 32gb S5.

Posted via Android Central App

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm with other S3 owners in this thread: looks good to me. I like that it is meant to be durable and the camera looks awesome. I do want to see what HTC puts out first, though, and I also want to see if AT&T will carry the 32gb S5.

They had the 32gb S4, I don't see why they wouldn't have the S5 version

tarpon6

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from an S3. There are 3 basic things I must have in my next phone. Microsd slot, removable battery, and water / dust resistance. Currently the S5 looks like the best phone with all 3. Sure there are some things I am not in love with, but unless someone comes out with something better, the S5 will be my next phone.

Xzibit3

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

Why not just get the Note 3?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
I would like to, but I think it's to big for me, I see people at school with it and looks pretty big. I barely use the S-Pen with the 1, so I doubt i would use it with the 3.

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site

I'm also excited to purchase the Galaxy S5 the day it comes out. I'm coming from a BlackBerry Z10 so this will be a nice upgrade for me. I think its a good looking phone even though many don't seem to like the design of it.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

I feel like its a good time to be a consumer of these devices thanks to these competing companies!! :):D

Isc73

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Only reason I personally would say that the note 3 is big is because of how it's seen in public in comparison to other phones. Usability and functionality for me is 100%, but sometimes I feel a bit embarrassed when I take it out in public. However, that feeling is almost inexistant due to bigger phones being more widely "accepted" and me knowing that my phone is just a frigging beast.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Xzibit3

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Only reason I personally would say that the note 3 is big is because of how it's seen in public in comparison to other phones. Usability and functionality for me is 100%, but sometimes I feel a bit embarrassed when I take it out in public. However, that feeling is almost inexistant due to bigger phones being more widely "accepted" and me knowing that my phone is just a frigging beast.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Yeah, agreed when the 1 came out, I got it in March, every time I brought it out in class, everyone would be asking why I carried a tablet around. I don't really care about design of the s5 because I will just have a case on it to cover it up; mostly care about the specs like air-gestures and multi-window.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams