- 1,059 Posts
Any Improvement In Screen Brightness In The S5 From The S4?
The screen of the S4 was the real deal breaker for me (well, that and the physical home button which I DESPISE). Comparing it side by side at maximum brightness to my HTC DNA, the S4's screen was noticably dimmer and whites were a sick shade of yellow.
Have they done anything to improve screen brightness in the S5? I get nervous about such things when I read about "special battery saving circuitry" as this is usually code for "keep it dim."
- 02-24-2014, 08:39 PM #2
- 02-24-2014, 08:46 PM #3
- 03-20-2014, 02:27 PM #4
- 03-20-2014, 04:24 PM #5
- 03-20-2014, 07:59 PM #6
Re: Any Improvement In Screen Brightness In The S5 From The S4?
with the note 3 they did a thing where if you have it set to auto brightness then whenever its in the sun the screen will go up to something like 30 or 40 % brighter than normal max level brightness . but only on auto. for me the note 3 works great in the sun if they do something like that with the s5 then it should be great.
- By pjmerc in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2015, 08:00 AM
- By montexooma in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:36 PM
- By ImperialDoor in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 11:40 AM
- By HOLLYWOODANT215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 43Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:26 PM
- By limpingzombi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 06:02 PM