- 156 Posts
Any Improvement In Screen Brightness In The S5 From The S4?
The screen of the S4 was the real deal breaker for me (well, that and the physical home button which I DESPISE). Comparing it side by side at maximum brightness to my HTC DNA, the S4's screen was noticably dimmer and whites were a sick shade of yellow.
Have they done anything to improve screen brightness in the S5? I get nervous about such things when I read about "special battery saving circuitry" as this is usually code for "keep it dim."
- 02-24-2014, 08:39 PM #2
Re: Any Improvement In Screen Brightness In The S5 From The S4?
They're claiming it is improved, but until someone does a review we won't knowEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-24-2014, 08:46 PM #3
- By ImperialDoor in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 11:40 AM
- By HOLLYWOODANT215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 43Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:26 PM
- By limpingzombi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 06:02 PM
- By montexooma in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:36 PM
- By pjmerc in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:34 PM