Which color s5 will you get?

• Total voters

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Which s5 color will you get?

Gold. Maximum profit. :)

"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras." - MacKenzie (HBO, The NEWSROOM)

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Which s5 color will you get?

not really sure. blue or white. doesn't really matter since it will be mostly covered with my case.

vamp464

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
The blue color is something different. Will wait for my local shops to carry it to see it in the light. But meh, can always cover it up or buy a replacement.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The whole Band-Aid texture...I just can't help feeling that Band-Aid brand may sue, but perhaps there's no patent there. It's just not attractive and I think they'd have done better to just copy the Note 3's rear design as I don't think anyone would have found it worse looking than what they chose to go with. I'm curious about how they vetted the design. Was this really the best entry?

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

natefish

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Black, probably. Wish they would have used the Pebble Blue my S3 has. I still like that color a lot.

Posted via Android Central App

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
And the gs5 basher give it a break already what the hell where you expecting some magic phone get over it of you don't like it get yourself a iPhone a dream be a isheep

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
And the gs5 basher give it a break already what the hell where you expecting some magic phone get over it of you don't like it get yourself a iPhone a dream be a isheep

So folks that prefer the design of an iPhone are iSheep? Are you sure?

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy