Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why would the Note 4 be any more of a surprise than the S5?

I've been seeing so many posts (as obviously many of you have) that say "no thanks, won't be getting the S5 was such a disappointment, looks just like the S4. I'll be FOR SURE getting the Note 4."

What is making people think that samsung will change their design language on the Note before a Galaxy S device. the Note i would not consider it a "Flagship" device. Even though its just as popular. It did infact come after the Galaxy S phones and adopted the design style of the S phones, and not the other way around.

I'm just trying to get into people's minds on why they think the Note 4 will have some huge re-design and that THIS FACT ALONE will make it such a better upgrade from the Note 3, than the S4 to the S5. I really don't get it.

Not trying to troll or anything i'd just like to hear explanations on why the Note 4 which we've heard nothing about, will be such a better upgrade. Upgrade meaning Note 3 to Note 4, not S4 to Note 4, that wouldn't make sense.

Default Re: Why would the Note 4 be any more of a surprise than the S5?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaVictor87 View Post
    I've been seeing so many posts (as obviously many of you have) that say "no thanks, won't be getting the S5 was such a disappointment, looks just like the S4. I'll be FOR SURE getting the Note 4."

What is making people think that samsung will change their design language on the Note before a Galaxy S device. the Note i would not consider it a "Flagship" device. Even though its just as popular. It did infact come after the Galaxy S phones and adopted the design style of the S phones, and not the other way around.

I'm just trying to get into people's minds on why they think the Note 4 will have some huge re-design and that THIS FACT ALONE will make it such a better upgrade from the Note 3, than the S4 to the S5. I really don't get it.

Not trying to troll or anything i'd just like to hear explanations on why the Note 4 which we've heard nothing about, will be such a better upgrade. Upgrade meaning Note 3 to Note 4, not S4 to Note 4, that wouldn't make sense.
    I've actually found myself saying the exact same thing "I'm waiting for the Note 4" I think the Note 3 looks amazing and if Samsung didnt do anything major to change the design then that wouldn't be an issue. I think the S5 is frustrating people as it looks identical to the S4, which looked identical to the S3. At least with the Note 3 it doesnt look anything like the Note 2. Also if you haven't got a Note 3 by now then waiting for the Note 4 would make more sense. People expect so much from a new flasgship phone, they want everything plus the kitchen sink on it, when reality is - its better than the previous model but not ground breaking.

Can't wait for the Note 4 :P
    Thanked by: