I've been seeing so many posts (as obviously many of you have) that say "no thanks, won't be getting the S5 was such a disappointment, looks just like the S4. I'll be FOR SURE getting the Note 4."

What is making people think that samsung will change their design language on the Note before a Galaxy S device. the Note i would not consider it a "Flagship" device. Even though its just as popular. It did infact come after the Galaxy S phones and adopted the design style of the S phones, and not the other way around.

I'm just trying to get into people's minds on why they think the Note 4 will have some huge re-design and that THIS FACT ALONE will make it such a better upgrade from the Note 3, than the S4 to the S5. I really don't get it.

Not trying to troll or anything i'd just like to hear explanations on why the Note 4 which we've heard nothing about, will be such a better upgrade. Upgrade meaning Note 3 to Note 4, not S4 to Note 4, that wouldn't make sense.
    02-25-2014 08:29 AM
    I've been seeing so many posts (as obviously many of you have) that say "no thanks, won't be getting the S5 was such a disappointment, looks just like the S4. I'll be FOR SURE getting the Note 4."

What is making people think that samsung will change their design language on the Note before a Galaxy S device. the Note i would not consider it a "Flagship" device. Even though its just as popular. It did infact come after the Galaxy S phones and adopted the design style of the S phones, and not the other way around.

I'm just trying to get into people's minds on why they think the Note 4 will have some huge re-design and that THIS FACT ALONE will make it such a better upgrade from the Note 3, than the S4 to the S5. I really don't get it.

Not trying to troll or anything i'd just like to hear explanations on why the Note 4 which we've heard nothing about, will be such a better upgrade. Upgrade meaning Note 3 to Note 4, not S4 to Note 4, that wouldn't make sense.
    I've actually found myself saying the exact same thing "I'm waiting for the Note 4" I think the Note 3 looks amazing and if Samsung didnt do anything major to change the design then that wouldn't be an issue. I think the S5 is frustrating people as it looks identical to the S4, which looked identical to the S3. At least with the Note 3 it doesnt look anything like the Note 2. Also if you haven't got a Note 3 by now then waiting for the Note 4 would make more sense. People expect so much from a new flasgship phone, they want everything plus the kitchen sink on it, when reality is - its better than the previous model but not ground breaking.

Can't wait for the Note 4 :P
    AlphaVictor87 likes this.
    02-25-2014 08:43 AM