Finger sensor swipe
Question for Phil or s I me one who has played with the S5. Can you register your thumb swipe sideways? Saying this because when I take my phone out of my pocket, the thumb is sideways at 90 degree angle on the home button, if you can only swipe a completely vertical finger, it would be difficult to use.
Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
- 02-25-2014, 09:28 PM #2
Last edited by dwd3885; 02-25-2014 at 09:59 PM.
- 02-25-2014, 11:19 PM #4
Re: Finger sensor swipeLG-isai
- By Timbo7510 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:05 PM
- By hshaltout in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-01-2014, 06:23 PM
- By clevin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 04:46 PM
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 06:21 AM
- By Meindert Overeijnder in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:23 AM