Is the camera better?

FutureKix

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Okay, a few quick points. 16MP is virtually indistinguishable from 13MP. It is technically better, but those MPs aren't everything. It can record in 4k HD, and that's cool, but can it record in slow motion?

The S4 can do slow motion in 480p, and the Note 3 can do it in HD. Can the S5?

That quick focus and added color depth are really nice, so maybe those should be the selling points. I'm not saying the new camera isn't nice, but if it can't handle slow motion then that's almost breaking even (in my opinion at least, maybe people don't care about slow motion 😟)

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
The camera should be better. You won't notice the difference in megapixels unless you blow up the pictures.
I'm guessing it will record slow mo at the same resolution as the Note 3, if not better

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I'll be keeping an eye out for reviews on the GS5 camera as well. Until it gets in the hands of reviewers and we can see actual pictures, it's just conjecture at this point. Really, until it gets released and actual users start using it in real world conditions. I would bet that it is good though, as they never really make a big deal about their camera, but this year they did somewhat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21