Blackberry q20

wsm0807

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
After being pretty disappointed by the s5 release, and not being enamored with the current crop of android phones, I am seriously considering a return to BlackBerry. I have an android tablet, so my phone (s3) doesn't get used for much more than calls, messaging, email and calendar. I feel like sammy really dropped the ball with the s5. I am sick of the clown colors in TW and gimmick apps! That heart rate monitor crap and ugly back sealed it. No more Samsung for me

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Telespielstube

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
If you say you are disappointed by the S5 does that mean you are excited by the Q20 announcement? Do not get me wrong you should move on andgive BB10 a go if you are tired of your current device.

wsm0807

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Im excited by the prospect of a good bb. They are excellent communication devices. I don't really use alot of data. To be fair, I love my s3. Its been a really solid device. I would prefer not to change platforms, so really just discussing at this point.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I too am interested in upcoming blackberries. However, my one concern is that whenever blackberry has made a flagship smartphone, the specs are old hat by the time they actually hit the market. That being said, I'm really intrigued by the rumours of a quad-core 64bit QWERTY device in the works!

Posted via Android Central App

Telespielstube

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
:-o the Q20 is rumoured to have a 64bit chip under the hood. Did not know that BB10 benefits from 64bit.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
FYI: Blackberry 10 is a more efficient OS and thus does not require the "horsepower" Androids need to run smoothly and lag free. In a recent comparison test of browser speed Blackberry 10 had the fastest with its puny 2-core processor. Unbelievable: BlackBerry's browser is actually the fastest of any mobile platform | VentureBeat | Dev | by J. O'Dell

Oh yes I'm aware of that, but it does help smartphones to have flashy specs to dazzle potential customers. While I hear good things about their screens, they aren't 1080p. Hopefully they come up with a showstopper soon!

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I am looking forward to the q20 I almost left android for the q10 but blackberry was really going threw some stuff now bb is trying to improve again I'll be willing to switch if it's out in time when I want a new device.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams