Wife has s3 and is able to update in july

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
With the new S5 coming, would this be a enough of an upgrade from the S3? I mean she doesnt really like the size of the note 3 and she doesnt need all the highest specs. She loves Samsung phones. And is going to stick with Samsung. What are your thoughts on this as she isn't much of a geek like most of the people on here (I.e. me)? I dont want to persuade her to get what I want, (Note 3). Any thoughts? Thanks!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I think it's a good upgrade coming from the S3. Just the camera along is a huge difference. Plus better battery life - you get the idea. Everything on the S5 is mucho better than on the S3.

My wife has the Note 3 and doesn't even want to look at the S5 - she's pretty happy with hers. I am going to wait until HTC reveals the next One before I make my decision.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I mean its her discission at the end of the day , but her needs and wants are not the same. I'll look into both. Thanks for quick reply.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
July is a long ways away in smart phone terms. Chances are that the S5 will be the phone she'll want to get if she really want to stick with Samsung, but it's probably not worth worrying about yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney