- 830 Posts
Wife has s3 and is able to update in july
With the new S5 coming, would this be a enough of an upgrade from the S3? I mean she doesnt really like the size of the note 3 and she doesnt need all the highest specs. She loves Samsung phones. And is going to stick with Samsung. What are your thoughts on this as she isn't much of a geek like most of the people on here (I.e. me)? I dont want to persuade her to get what I want, (Note 3). Any thoughts? Thanks!
- 02-28-2014, 11:34 AM #2
Re: Wife has s3 and is able to update in july
I think it's a good upgrade coming from the S3. Just the camera along is a huge difference. Plus better battery life - you get the idea. Everything on the S5 is mucho better than on the S3.
My wife has the Note 3 and doesn't even want to look at the S5 - she's pretty happy with hers. I am going to wait until HTC reveals the next One before I make my decision.
- 02-28-2014, 12:47 PM #4
- By Becka Knaak in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 28Last Post: 04-01-2015, 06:05 PM
- By gorgalis in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 13Last Post: 05-26-2014, 01:00 AM
- By pizza_pablo in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 03:47 PM
- By Devaraj Sandberg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:27 AM
- By Photon4glover in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:37 AM