Getting the Galaxy S5? Which device are you coming from?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Getting the S5? What are you coming from?

This guy is a Sammy fanboy hard body. He will defend Samsung even if they went the way of the crAPPLE... I love Samsung myself but c'mon, let people like what they like. I think its not much of an upgrade from the s4 but s3 it is. My wife has a s3 and is upgrading in the next month. Its between the note 3 and s5.

He did say it's his opinion... Nothing wrong with that :). I personally love the Note and doubt I'll go elsewhere.. Doesn't mean I won't.. But I don't plan on it at the moment.

I will be playing with the S5 though since my brother will nab it :D.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

GuilderlandNY

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

Going from the S4 to the S5. The awesome S4 will be gifted to a family member. As a volunteer firefighter, the water resistance of the S5 is a big plus.

Groundhog45

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

I'm due for a replacement this month so I'm planning on replacing my RAZR MAXX with a GS5 when it comes out. Not sure which color.

bigmatt503

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I have a htc droid dna that's in great shape.
Is upgrading even worth it in anyone's opinion?
Honestly, I'm torn on 3 phones. "the all new one" the s5 or the note3 or maybe wait for the note 4? My upgrade is may 2nd so I have a little bit of time still... Oh and my wife thinks I'm nuts for always wanting the latest and greatest

Sent from my ROOTED HTC droid DNA using cyanogenMod 10.2

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a htc droid dna that's in great shape.
Is upgrading even worth it in anyone's opinion?
Honestly, I'm torn on 3 phones. "the all new one" the s5 or the note3 or maybe wait for the note 4? My upgrade is may 2nd so I have a little bit of time still... Oh and my wife thinks I'm nuts for always wanting the latest and greatest

Sent from my ROOTED HTC droid DNA using cyanogenMod 10.2

Well.. The question to update is really up to you. Do you feel like you need to (or want to) update? If you are completely happy with your phone you can hold off and save yourself the cash... And if change your mind you can always buy it later.. Doesn't always have to be right on release :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Moving from the S3 to the S5 if the S5 ends up being my final decision. It comes out in April (probably) and I am eligible for upgrade in April so will let it be out for a couple of weeks to see what issues people have with it.

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I currently have the S4. But I'm gonna get the S4 and do a test drive to see if I like it or not. If I don't then I'll go return it and go back to my S4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz