Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S4 or wait for S5

So we can upgrade now. Hubby wants to get the Galaxy S4 for us because starting the 18th they are free. I want to wait for the 5, would you wait the month for the 5 and pay how much money or take the S4 for free. I am coming from a Droid Razr which I hate. I had the HTC rezound which they replaced with the Razr because the Rezound had so many issues.

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: S4 or wait for S5

if you have the money. Wait. If not, get the S4. Going to be like night and day from what you have now anyways.
    BlackBerry 8130_Nextel i880_BlackBerry 8330_HTC Hero_Samsung S1_Motorola Photon_Samsung S2_Samsung S4

Which carrier will be giving these away for free?

Global Posts
    4,591 Global Posts
    ROM
    I'M RUNNING STOCK BABY!

The S4 is still a great phone and it still has lots of things to love about it.

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Verizon right now has them 2 for $99 but two reps told hubby that they will be free in two weeks. So we will see. I think I am going to wait and dh is going to get the 4. you guys are right it will be a big improvement over what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by MJO612 View Post
    Verizon right now has them 2 for $99 but two reps told hubby that they will be free in two weeks. So we will see. I think I am going to wait and dh is going to get the 4. you guys are right it will be a big improvement over what we have now.
    Whatever handset you choose it will be a great upgrade. I would wait for the S5's release have a look at both, see what deals are available and take your decision process from there.

Posted via Android Central App

I would suggest waiting, as usual with Verizon every other major US carrier has 4.4.2 out (Sprint T-Mo today) and Verizon still has no comment on 4.4.2 (that I have see). So honestly if its a price thing get the S4, if its a latest and greatest and price isn't an issue I would suggest waiting for the S5.