Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default galaxy s5 or galaxy s5 prime?

I'm sure most have you been searching the internet trying to find every bit of information about the new s 5. However, what are your thoughts on / if there will be an f version (prime). I'm thinking that Samsung will announce something right after HTC shows off their new one series (m 8).

Think there will be an "f " series (prime) phone? From what I've read, the new prime phone is supposed to be superior to the 5.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: galaxy s5 or galaxy s5 prime?

I disagree, if there is going to be a "prime" version of the S5 they are going to wait until close to the iphone 6 release. They will also wait until the Snapdragon 805 is available as otherwise it would be pointless.

Add to that no offense to HTC but they are a small fish to Samsung (not that the One and new M8 wont be amazing phones) in terms of sales and general public they are going after Apple first.

So I would expect June ish time frame if its going to happen.