Galaxy S5 Camera Photos (PICS)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope it's like that for everyone else once released.. Those are nice :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yup, looks great. We'll see how they turn out in every day use. These are very impressive though. I posted this in another thread, maybe I'll repeat here too:

I don't suppose you can do that cool <shoot now, select your focus as near or far after shooting> thing with HDR on, can you?

vamp464

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Very impressed with these shots. Some parts of these shots might be simulated w/ the new software (awesome btw) but getting those panning ones is not something a smartphone camera is supposed to be able to do...yet :p Thanks for the hookup smooth4lyfe.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
The main reason I will be upgrading....I take pictures all the day from vacations and I'm a party promoter, so I'm always at a event

Posted via Android Central App

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
So I finally viewed these pictures on my computer monitor instead of my phone. They look impressive, but they're also the ones Samsung released. So you know they are going to show the output in the best possible scenario for them.

I'm not saying to think the camera sucks or is terrible, I'm just saying what I've been saying, wait until it's released and people take pictures under "normal" situations before professing this as the best camera in a phone or whatever.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Or perhaps we take an optimistic approach and not attack the camera as slanted in Samsung's favor because they released the pictures. IF, they doctored them, took them with another device or did something otherwise to make these look better then we will know soon enough. But I am willing to say based on what I see right now we have a fairly good shot at a solid camera.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had effects like that available on my iPhone. *sigh* I can plainly see myself going down the Android road again very shortly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD