I just preordered mine from AT&T!
Doing the AT&T Next, but I will pay it off early
So excited!!

Last edited by a moderator:

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: Anyone preorder already??

Not until I see the announcement on the 25th from HTC on their new flagship. Its not coincidence that Samsung started preorders the weekend before the HTC annoucement. Apparently you can also get your hands on the S5, starting today, at BestBuy

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I usually don't get new phones til weeks later, but yeah I preordered lol

Posted via Android Central App

natefish

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site

Not until I see the announcement on the 25th from HTC on their new flagship. Its not coincidence that Samsung started preorders the weekend before the HTC annoucement. Apparently you can also get your hands on the S5, starting today, at BestBuy

Yes. This. Well said.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I just preordered mine from AT&T!
Doing the AT&T Next, but I will pay it off early
So excited!!

How do you go about paying off the balance on att next? Will I have to start making my payments with a representative so that my extra payment won't go towards the whole bill? I have 3 other lines on a family plan.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

How do you go about paying off the balance on att next? Will I have to start making my payments with a representative so that my extra payment won't go towards the whole bill? I have 3 other lines on a family plan.

It adds monthly to your bill, but if you want to pay more of it early, you can log into your account and choose how much you want to pay towards it

What size? smooth

I got the 16GB

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I got the white. I'm really worried I won't get the phone until way after the 11th.

When I spoke with Telesales at the time I ordered they were running low on the supply of black. He said they had not received a lot of orders for white ones yet, but he figured they would run out by the end of day in black.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

I'm holding out for the 32 gb version with AT&T. Hopefully there will be a white 32.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

biggdogg9

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

I went to my local best buy to check it out did not have one too view and I tryed to pre order and was told that they are not taking pre orders

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

You would need to deal with a CSR in store or on the phone and tell them you want to pay off the phone on the NEXT plan and when you do that the balance is due immediately. Then you can actually get another phone on NEXT but you own it outright and can sell it. Kind of a bummer that AT&T doesn't do what Verizon does and offer you the ability to pay off up to 50% and trade in immediately and get another phone and start you payment plan over again. Only restriction is you need to have had the phone 30 days which is pretty easy to live with. I don't want to stay with Verizon but they do have a "Edge" over the competition.

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

Just played around with it at BB as well. . Much better overall phone. Faster and smoother. New Touchwiz looks great! Truly think they hit the mark. I pre-ordered a white S5. from AT&T after I saw the phone in person. They said the other colors wont be available for at least 30 days of initial launch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs