Got a scary email from sprint after pre ordering.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I pre ordered the white s5 from sprint.com and after they sent me an email saying that due to high demand the product might get delayed and they will try their best to get the phone to me as close to the April 11 release.

Anyone else order from Sprint and get this email? Was I too late to pre order or is every sprint customer getting this scary email?

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I wonder if I should cancel and just try and get one at a store or if i should just hold on tight and hope I get it on the 11th.

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I wonder if I should cancel and just try and get one at a store or if i should just hold on tight and hope I get it on the 11th.

It's probably just a preemptive email sent out just in case they run out of availability for the 11th.

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

I agree with the above comment. It's a cover ourselves type of disclaimer just in case. I wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Just curious to what your guys status on your order says at sprint.com. Does everyone's status say this online?

Mine says this..

Status: Thanks for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy S5. This is an incredibly popular device both online and in-store and because of that quantities are limited. Shipping could be delayed. We will make every effort to get it to you as close to the April 11 launch as possible. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12