Got a scary email from sprint after pre ordering.
I pre ordered the white s5 from sprint.com and after they sent me an email saying that due to high demand the product might get delayed and they will try their best to get the phone to me as close to the April 11 release.
Anyone else order from Sprint and get this email? Was I too late to pre order or is every sprint customer getting this scary email?
- 03-21-2014, 02:52 PM #2
- 03-21-2014, 03:08 PM #4
- 03-21-2014, 04:23 PM #5
- 03-21-2014, 04:58 PM #6
Re: Got a scary email from sprint after pre ordering.
Just curious to what your guys status on your order says at sprint.com. Does everyone's status say this online?
Mine says this..
Status: Thanks for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy S5. This is an incredibly popular device both online and in-store and because of that quantities are limited. Shipping could be delayed. We will make every effort to get it to you as close to the April 11 launch as possible. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder
- By smleeth in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:59 AM
- By Ntchwaidumela in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-26-2014, 04:47 PM
- By Spartiatis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2014, 05:03 AM
- By jordanretro11 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:24 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 49Last Post: 03-24-2014, 09:46 AM