Going From A Nexus 4 To SGS 5
Some things I will miss is the pure Android experience No manufacturer or carrier bloatware. Also I will miss the quick OS updates from Google. Also I am going to miss updating over the air as opposed to Kies. I am looking forward to the top of the line specs of the SGS 5. Also the 1080 HD and Super Amoled screen will be awesome.... I have always liked the Amoled display better. Oh... and LTE. This will be my first experience with LTE. Also Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for the screen will be super. Seeing that this is my first Samsung Galaxy I don't mind at all that the 5 will be similar in appearance to past Galaxy S's.
- 03-23-2014, 02:58 AM #2
- 03-23-2014, 04:00 AM #3
Re: Going From A Nexus 4 To SGS 5
I agree with NIT. There will likely be a GPE of the S5, so you can have the best of both worlds.
Also, the S5 can take updates over the air, Kies is just another way to do it
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
- 03-23-2014, 04:47 AM #4
- By joshuadjohnson22 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2014, 01:11 PM
- By ntamim2006 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2014, 12:31 PM
- By android_freak1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 09:31 AM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Krishna Kiran in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2014, 10:02 PM