Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Korean Galaxy S5 Unboxing.

So as many of you may know, Korean carriers have decided to start selling the S5 earlier and as a result people have already purchased the S5.

What really surprises me is the amount of additional accessories that come bundled with the S5 in Korea. I don't know how much the S5 costs in Korea, I believe I read its like $800 USD but in North America we barely get headphones included with our smartphones.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Korean Galaxy S5 Unboxing.

Two batteries would be sweet (I know...not going to happen). What was the long white thing that looked like an extra back or cover in the box, though? And Google, hurry up and get video translating...it's 2014 already!

Oh really....2 batteries!!!! Thats just........ok, I'm jealous!!!!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by katmandoo122 View Post
    Two batteries would be sweet (I know...not going to happen). What was the long white thing that looked like an extra back or cover in the box, though? And Google, hurry up and get video translating...it's 2014 already!
    Thats a spare battery charger, that thing retails for $50 in North America. You basically put a battery in and then you charge it up and the battery stays protected inside the case.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Default Korean Galaxy S5 Unboxing.

From what I've read, South Korea has an insane amount of phone integration in everyday life so it's no surprise that extra juice to go that extra mile is required. Subway turnstiles and general monetary transactions just as basic examples. And we all know they are nuts about gaming, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea is an extra battery charger. On my S4 I can charge both batteries at the same time. The white brick charges even faster then being on the phone too. LTE is faster then most wifi networks, and you don't lose signal underground, they have antennas at every station.

There's also a lot of English unboxings all over youtube too!