Galaxy S5: Buying cases ahead of release?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I looked at UAG's website and they have galaxy s5 cases for preorder at $35 a pop. They have a black/clear option that looks awesome!

Posted via Android Central App

Not sure if that clear case will further cheapen the look of the device and/or if it will remain clear after a few months/years. Otherwise, looks promising! I like the all black one best.

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered this case:

71hGDebVXBL._SL1500_.jpg

When I saw the price of the Sammy flip case, I realized I wasn't going to go there. I don't always love flip covers but I like the metallic look of this one.

61sK-F4ln7L._SL1500_.jpg

I guess we'll see...I am a serial case buyer anyway so just a matter of time before I buy a different one! :-[

Amazon.com: Spigen? [Interactive Window] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Flip [Flip] [Flip View Metallic Black] Premium Slim Flip Cover Folio Case with View Window for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V - Metallic Black (SGP10842): Cell Phones & Accessories

I figure I'll pair it with this app for a poor man's wake up cover: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.danielkao.autoscreenonoff&token=h6iUNZQw

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I have never saw a clear case that looked good.

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah, same here. I have always found them to cheapen the look of the device. Perhaps this one may look good in person but I highly doubt it. The other colors look nice though!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Buying cases ahead of release?

Do you have a link to it?

EDIT: Yeah I'm holding out for the 32 GB version to come out on Verizon but I'm really tempted to buy a case because I'm hyped up for this phone!

Amazon.com: [FREE HD Film-DROP PROTECTION] Ringke FUSION? Galaxy S5 Case Bumper **NEW RELEASE**[BLACK] FREE Premium HD Clear Screen Protector Included The Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Panel + Design It Yourself Activ

anon(8702321)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Just bought a really neat case from bestbuy!!! :D they have them in stock!!!

http://instagram.com/jakeypride

It's the two newest photos I posted.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Is the case on the right one of their ultra fits? I ordered a white one that should be here tomorrow. I really hope it's as slim and lightweight as advertised; bulky cases are a not my thing.

Amazon.com: Spigen? [+Screen Shield] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Slim **NEW Release** [Ultra Fit] [Metal Slate] Full HD *Japanese* Screen Protector + Premium Matte Hard Case for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2014) - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Metal Sl

yup. seems nice and thin!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol