Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Adranalyne
  • 2 Post By jonebk12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC's Attitude

I've been saying it since the S5 launch that HTC is way too full of themselves lately. This article by Kellen sums it up quite nicely.

Posted via Android Central App
    madlaw1071 likes this.

Default Re: HTC's Attitude

I understand the reason for the attitude from the company - they're a business and they are trying to sell as many as these units as possible. Trashing the competition is just a marketing tactic.

And I guess I "get" some consumers' attitudes (this goes for the consumers of EVERY brand). People spend a TON of money on these phones and when they're criticized and told that they spent their money poorly, they (somewhat justifiably) lash out against and belittle the alternative/competition--again, not singling anyone out, this goes for people in every camp. I think it's kind of a vicious circle, and I think it explains at least some of the hate and vitriol we see. But live and let live, I say. If you're happy with your choice, awesome. I'm happy for you, I truly am. Android, iPhone, HTC, Samsung, whatever. Pick a phone you like and go with it.