Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jonebk12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC's Attitude

I've been saying it since the S5 launch that HTC is way too full of themselves lately. This article by Kellen sums it up quite nicely.

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/03/31...be-even-worse/

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Default Re: HTC's Attitude

I understand the reason for the attitude from the company - they're a business and they are trying to sell as many as these units as possible. Trashing the competition is just a marketing tactic.

And I guess I "get" some consumers' attitudes (this goes for the consumers of EVERY brand). People spend a TON of money on these phones and when they're criticized and told that they spent their money poorly, they (somewhat justifiably) lash out against and belittle the alternative/competition--again, not singling anyone out, this goes for people in every camp. I think it's kind of a vicious circle, and I think it explains at least some of the hate and vitriol we see. But live and let live, I say. If you're happy with your choice, awesome. I'm happy for you, I truly am. Android, iPhone, HTC, Samsung, whatever. Pick a phone you like and go with it.
    sweetypie31 and TomW093 like this.