T-Mobile GS5 back ordered?

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I received an email from T-Mobile saying "Your order is currently backordered. You will receive another notification when your order is in stock and shipped." I hope they don't miss the launch window. As it is mine won't be here on time because they were misleading in their preorder information.

Zabigayle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I had had a preorder with T-Mo before I switched to AT&T the other day and mine was also "backordered".

EDIT: Oh and I placed my pre-order at 6AM cst on the first day it was available for pre-order.

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
It's back ordered because it's not yet available for sale.

Posted with my HTC Droid DNA running KICKDROID Sense 6/4.4.2 ROM via Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I had had a preorder with T-Mo before I switched to AT&T the other day and mine was also "backordered".

EDIT: Oh and I placed my pre-order at 6AM cst on the first day it was available for pre-order.

It's back ordered because it's not yet available for sale.

Posted with my HTC Droid DNA running KICKDROID Sense 6/4.4.2 ROM via Android Central App

Oh okay. Makes sense. I've just always had bad experiences preordering with carriers in the past so I'm nervous. I can't wait to get my new toy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar