Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default T-Mobile GS5 back ordered?

I received an email from T-Mobile saying "Your order is currently backordered. You will receive another notification when your order is in stock and shipped." I hope they don't miss the launch window. As it is mine won't be here on time because they were misleading in their preorder information.

Default Re: T-Mobile GS5 back ordered?

I had had a preorder with T-Mo before I switched to AT&T the other day and mine was also "backordered".

EDIT: Oh and I placed my pre-order at 6AM cst on the first day it was available for pre-order.

It's back ordered because it's not yet available for sale.

Posted with my HTC Droid DNA running KICKDROID Sense 6/4.4.2 ROM via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Zabigayle View Post
    I had had a preorder with T-Mo before I switched to AT&T the other day and mine was also "backordered".

EDIT: Oh and I placed my pre-order at 6AM cst on the first day it was available for pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnutsnj View Post
    It's back ordered because it's not yet available for sale.

Posted with my HTC Droid DNA running KICKDROID Sense 6/4.4.2 ROM via Android Central App
    Oh okay. Makes sense. I've just always had bad experiences preordering with carriers in the past so I'm nervous. I can't wait to get my new toy.