Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ibcop
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S5: why only black and white color preorders

every rumor i see says only black and white will be available for a while.....so what? if we want blue we have to wait even longer then april 11th??? so stupid...
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-01-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Global Posts
    4,598 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: why only black and white color preorders

Quote Originally Posted by demarco5 View Post
    every rumor i see says only black and white will be available for a while.....so what? if we want blue we have to wait even longer then april 11th??? so stupid...
    Along the lines of if you want a 32gb, you have to wait a bit.
    "In God we trust....all others we investigate".

"Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol".
    japetty likes this.

U can get a blue here if u want to pay the extra price

Samsung Galaxy S5 4G LTE 16GB | MobiCity USA and Global
    - Using the Sony Xperia Z3! -

I feel like blue is going to be best buy exclusive. IMO it would make a lot of sense.

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts

Or you can pre-order a black one now and buy a blue replacement back cover later.

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Along the lines of if you want a 32gb, you have to wait a bit.
    I come almost buying the HTC M8 the other day on Swappa.com and then read an article I found on a Sony which per the article will be out on VZW and it will have a much better camera. I know they have some really nice cameras so decided to wait and see if that happens. I pretty much know what the camera on the S5 will be, probably close to what the S4 has now. Since I have not seen a S5 - 32 gb for sale yet like you say it will be a wait for that but the N4 will be due out later and it will more than likely be 32 gb as the N3 was?

Global Posts
    4,598 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by japetty View Post
    I come almost buying the HTC M8 the other day on Swappa.com and then read an article I found on a Sony which per the article will be out on VZW and it will have a much better camera. I know they have some really nice cameras so decided to wait and see if that happens. I pretty much know what the camera on the S5 will be, probably close to what the S4 has now. Since I have not seen a S5 - 32 gb for sale yet like you say it will be a wait for that but the N4 will be due out later and it will more than likely be 32 gb as the N3 was?
    I tried the M8 and don't really have anything bad to say about the device. Yes, The camera could be better and this was the first time I've used a HTC (and Sense) device. Android is Android and took only a little while to get used to Sense. They toot their horn about Blinkfeed but it's not anything I'd use. The build quality was spot on and it felt good in the hand although it is just as heavy as my wife Note 3. The speakers were absolutely phenomenal and really enjoyed the sound - and not having to cup the back. That said, I've decided to go with the S5 and I guess I am partial to Samsung - I've used them since the S2. They have some features such as the heartbeat thing I won't use but I think it's the best choice for now. I so wish the M8 speakers were incorporated onto the S5.....I'd be a happy camper. Maybe they'll be there on the S6. And for what it's worth, I have a S4 now and from what I've read, the display difference is noticeable with the S5. A small bump in camera resolution but some extra camera features won't hurt .

I do think the 32gb versions will be available after a few weeks of launch. But with the SD card slot up to 128gb, the 16gb should be okay for me. I still think the minimum internal storage should be 32gb, but it is what it is.
    "In God we trust....all others we investigate".

"Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol".