Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S5 drop test

So it looks like the old drop test is back. Interesting to see how well the s5 held up compared to the s4.

Default Re: S5 drop test

Oh boy drop tests :P haha.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

I can't watch these videos because I don't like dropping my phone, lol! Besides, I cover mine up with a nice dual layer case

Wow, this is amazing, no cracks on the screen ever after being ran over, S5 is a top notch device.

I've always thought these tests are kind of silly and very unscientific. Every time you drop the phone it lands in a different manner. Without having 2 phones land precisely the same way, the test means very little.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken7 View Post
    I've always thought these tests are kind of silly and very unscientific. Every time you drop the phone it lands in a different manner. Without having 2 phones land precisely the same way, the test means very little.
    exactly, im sure if u hit just the right spot, with the gs5 from 4 feet will break the screen

Quote Originally Posted by Premium1 View Post
    So it looks like the old drop test is back. Interesting to see how well the s5 held up compared to the s4.
    Wow. Normally I don't watch these because I think they're annoying, but the S5 is strong.
    iPhone 6+ & Galaxy S5 user. Google Glass Explorer.

Lol whoops I posted this not knowing this was here...yup the GS5 is pretty strong..still gonna rock a case though!
    - Using the Sony Xperia Z3! -
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Ken7 View Post
    I agree, but still nice to see it can stand to take some falls. Every phone, that one time it hits in a certain way will break. Just thought it was good to see the s5 for being "cheap" took a good beating.